Mini Projects, designed and made by Build With Me, are a great way for young children to be introduced to real wood work. Each simple hammer and screw project contains all the wood, screws and nails you need with clear instructions to ensure this activity is a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
As children's abilities vary so much, the adult supervision of these Mini Projects can be tailored for close supervision of preschoolers right up to older children challenging themselves more independently.
Woodwork provides a truly unique experience for children, developing their natural desire to construct, building self-esteem and fostering a can-do attitude.
Build with hands, build with minds and build with love.
- Simple hammer and screw woodwork project with all the parts you need
- No sawing required
- Clear instructions and images of the build steps
- Designed and manufactured by Build With Me
- Great as a gift for your special child.
- 100% Untreated timber
- Recommended for children 3 years and above - Contains small parts.
- Stubby Hammer
- Square Driver or Pozi Drive Screwdriver
- Safety Equipment
Dimensions: 240mm x 100mm x 60mm (Package)
Weight: 0.33 kg
I ordered the tow truck for my nephew for xmas and it must have had wings - it was the fastest package I've ever received! Great customer service and love the concept. I think my nephew will love building it!
.my grandson had a lot of fun doing this with the help of his granddad whe needed
This has been a great toy
Our kids loved making this. So easy with all the pieces as part of the kit.