Mini Projects, designed and made by Build With Me, are a great way for young children to be introduced to real wood work. Each simple hammer and screw project contains all the wood, screws and nails you need with clear instructions to ensure this activity is a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
As children's abilities vary so much, the adult supervision of these Mini Projects can be tailored for close supervision of preschoolers right up to older children challenging themselves more independently.
Woodwork provides a truly unique experience for children, developing their natural desire to construct, building self-esteem and fostering a can-do attitude.
Build with hands, build with minds and build with love.
- Simple hammer and screw woodwork project with all the parts you need
- No sawing required
- Clear instructions and images of the build steps
- Designed and manufactured by Build With Me
- Great as a gift for your special child.
- 100% Untreated timber
- Recommended for children 3 years and above - Contains small parts.
- Stubby Hammer
- Square Driver or Pozi Drive Screwdriver
- Safety Equipment
Dimensions: 230mm x 100mm x 50mm (Package)
Weight: 0.25 kg
While purchasing other kits for friends birthday presents, my daughter asked for the house one. When it arrived she was so excited to build it with her Dad. It has now been added to her imaginative play toys, and is most commonly used as a 'chicken house's when she builds farms!! Highly recommend